Tales of Translation
Tales of Translation
Tales of Translation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ohaimynameistrent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
valiarchon

ohaimynameistrent Empty
PostSubject: ohaimynameistrent   ohaimynameistrent I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:46 pm

Okay so I'm Trent. 20yo, from melbourne, australia. I'm fluent in japanese, have some basic french and about to commence another three languages. So yes, I'm a linguist. Currently a translator for one of the tales of projects (I'll let you figure out which ;D) but I'll wait until there's a proper announcement regarding that before I divulge any more info. =]

So anyway, hi. I love languages, good music, good food, good company, amongst other things. I'm a musician of many talents as some might say - I play pretty much everything to a decent standard, except drums. I don't really have any interest. Primarily a vocalist, violinist, pianist and harpist. I love to cook; my favourite food is (indian-style) curry. Both to cook and eat.

Any questions? Fire away. There's much more to me than the above, although I'm too lazy to type it out.
Back to top Go down
StorMyu

ohaimynameistrent Empty
PostSubject: Re: ohaimynameistrent   ohaimynameistrent I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 am

valiarchon wrote:
Any questions? Fire away. There's much more to me than the above, although I'm too lazy to type it out.

Do you like souvlaki ? xD
Back to top Go down
valiarchon

ohaimynameistrent Empty
PostSubject: Re: ohaimynameistrent   ohaimynameistrent I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:44 pm

You sir, are an ass.

Any other, better questions?

.....emphasis on the better if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ohaimynameistrent Empty
PostSubject: Re: ohaimynameistrent   ohaimynameistrent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ohaimynameistrent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Translation :: Welcome to Tales of Translations :: Greetings & Goodbyes-
Jump to: