Tales of Translation
Tales of Translation
Tales of Translation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:00 pm

I know, I know it isn`t a game that`s currently released, but it was awesome!
How did you found it?
It`s sad that there isn`t any kissing scene or something...
Have someone of you understood the ending? Rolling Eyes
Yeah, there are many theories but that`s just stupid that Namco Bandai don`t want to mention cleary what happened...
But I had fun playing it over and over again... bounce xD
Back to top Go down
Lewnatic
Admin
Lewnatic

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:34 pm

The theories are endless.
Namco wanted to play with our imaginations.
Truth of the matter, there is no actual ending. We decide what the ending meant; that's how I like to think of it.
Back to top Go down
https://talesoftranslation.forumotion.com
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:47 am

Yeah, but Namco also wanted to make some things certain: like that it isn`t Asch alone, in Tataroo Valley, or that Asch hasn`t survived,...
Yeah Asch is dead, that is certain, but if someone thinks, that Asch survived and fused with Luke that isn`t certain, so that means we have to make "our" ending there.

I just wanted to say, that some things that are in the ending are prooved by the game so that the ending still can be realistic.

Penance do you think that Namco should make a Tales of the Abyss 2 ?
Back to top Go down
kapet

kapet

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Amirkopf wrote:
Yeah, but Namco also wanted to make some things certain: like that it isn`t Asch alone, in Tataroo Valley, or that Asch hasn`t survived,...
Yeah Asch is dead, that is certain, but if someone thinks, that Asch survived and fused with Luke that isn`t certain, so that means we have to make "our" ending there.

I just wanted to say, that some things that are in the ending are prooved by the game so that the ending still can be realistic.

Penance do you think that Namco should make a Tales of the Abyss 2 ?

well.... if Asch is alive or not, i dont know, the only thing i know its that in the ending its Luke allright, because he mentioned the promise he made to Tear (it was a sweet ending^^).

the game itself its awsome, im in the fourth walkthrough (3 stars in the save game) and the only thing im still missing its the Elven Bow for Natalia, but i know where to get it, and the Town Link Titles, its hard to join up 2 Millions with me playing the Unknown difficulty. for me this game its a must play for people who like rpgs.

and if Tales of the Abyss 2 would be possible to be made, i would even thank in person to the guys of Namco ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 am

Yeah, a new game wouldn`t be bad, but I know you are going to say something against it, but why does a sad anime sequence shows op when Asch would survive this wouldn`t make that sense and at the end they mentioned 5 times Ohh asch is dead and so on.
I think you didn`t understand my post probably: When asch falls in the hands of luke we don`t know if he`s going to fuse or going to be revived, because we have to make our ending there... <.< (I hate such endings who aren`t explained...)
Back to top Go down
kapet

kapet

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:15 am

Amirkopf wrote:
Yeah, a new game wouldn`t be bad, but I know you are going to say something against it, but why does a sad anime sequence shows op when Asch would survive this wouldn`t make that sense and at the end they mentioned 5 times Ohh asch is dead and so on.
I think you didn`t understand my post probably: When asch falls in the hands of luke we don`t know if he`s going to fuse or going to be revived, because we have to make our ending there... <.< (I hate such endings who aren`t explained...)

well.... i think that he is allready dead, but if u remenber, when Asch died, his Hyperresonance powers were transfered to Luke, making it the Second-order Hyperresonance and makes u able to have the Sword of Lorelei complete. So, in the ending, when Asch fall on the hands of Luke, then i think that its the transfer of the rest of the powers of the Hyperresonance to Luke. because for what i think, the powers that were transfered were only the enought to join the Jewel and the Sword of Lorelei, then in the ending it was the rest of the powers that made Luke able to be alive in the final scene. (its a lil confusing i know^^)
Back to top Go down
fayt023

fayt023

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:35 am

i think asch is really dead but have u really checked the ending ? did u look at Lukes hair ? do u find it different ? bcoz for me its not luke's hair . . i think its asch's hair . . i mean watch the other FMV . . luke's hair is lighter and the luke we saw in the ending has a dark red hair . . so i think luke's body vanished and bcoz of the hyperresonance Luke and Ash fused with each other . . well that's just my opinion of what i saw and what i researched . . Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:59 am

Yes, but it isn`t asch`s body because the ending of lukes hair is more lighter and asch`s hair is darker, and then they fused and the hair got this color
Back to top Go down
fayt023

fayt023

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:11 am

i see . . maybe ur right ? the thing that i want to point out is that they fused . . bcoz the discussions in youtube is kinda way-off . . some are saying that asch no longer exist . . but to me Asch still exist in Luke's own self and his consciousness . . Smile
Back to top Go down
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 am

yeah you`re right, it`s something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*   Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the Abyss *Contains maybe spoilers*
Page 1 of 1