Tales of Translation
Tales of Translation
Tales of Translation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kapet

kapet

Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] Empty
PostSubject: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:22 pm

i know this is ussualy said by alot of people, but, why arent there a TotW RM2 in english? the game its realy good but there isnt announced to be in english.... this sucks....
Back to top Go down
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:45 am

Hi, I think that the game maybe is going to be releaed proberly in english, because it`s one of the best tales titles, if not, yeah, then there is no hope because translations are impossible because of the difiicult decrypted files that are nearly impossible to open...
Hmm yeah , we just have to wait, there is still hope...
Back to top Go down
kapet

kapet

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:54 am

Amirkopf wrote:
Hi, I think that the game maybe is going to be releaed proberly in english, because it`s one of the best tales titles, if not, yeah, then there is no hope because translations are impossible because of the difiicult decrypted files that are nearly impossible to open...
Hmm yeah , we just have to wait, there is still hope...

i hope so, i want to try out the dual blade swordsman, looks cool^^
Back to top Go down
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:56 am

I have a question, do all the Tales-characters have mystic artes also with anime-cut-in? (not like in RM 1, mystic artes without anime picture are a little stupid...)
Back to top Go down
kapet

kapet

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:58 am

Amirkopf wrote:
I have a question, do all the Tales-characters have mystic artes also with anime-cut-in? (not like in RM 1, mystic artes without anime picture are a little stupid...)

i think so, but to be sure, go check some videos of the mystic arts in youtube, or hi-ougi like they call it.
Back to top Go down
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:00 am

Yeah, but i dont want to get spoiled... xD
Ah no, I think they do have the MA`s , because on the official website there are some pics of the MA`s. (For all those who don`t know: MA = Mystic Arte <.<)
Back to top Go down
kapet

kapet

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:01 am

well i think we are the only ones posting and reading this topic^^
Back to top Go down
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:08 am

I know, but I think it`s because most aren`t online and it`s because the most who joined this forum is because of the translations, they don`t post posts abot other things, they just come online to see if some new news for the translations are here, but there are also many who talk about other things...
Yeah I know I also joined the forum for the translations but not just for that, I also make new topics, and talk... ( Yeah, that`s like this how a forum works! xD) So do you and some others in the forum, but hey the forum is new, sure if more people find this forum there is going to be more live in here...

Uhhh yeah BACK TO TOPIC:

Yeah I hope it comes out, because it`s a really great game, because of the story, gameplay and the over 50 Characters! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fayt023

fayt023

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:13 pm

yeah i was also waiting for an english release of this !

hmm about the Hi-Ougis

i think most of them have one

but i think Tales of Legendia characters still doesnt have any Hi-Ougis

originally they really dont have to begin with in their own game.

Senel only has the Combo and also Chloe

argh i wish they'll make Hi-Ougis for them coz damn i really like Senel

his Fighting Style is unique amongst all the protagonist.

i hope Namco will do something about this bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:25 am

Yeah, hmm why did they make Tales of legendia so bad?
Back to top Go down
Kumataro

Kumataro

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:59 pm

I actually heard RM1 did well....I guess Namco's stalling(even though I don't really like the ToW series). Err...sorry for the negativity but I'm confident I'll come!
Back to top Go down
fayt023

fayt023

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:25 pm

yeah ! many people are saying that the probability of English release of this game is high

even though i havent played it yet

many people were saying that the story is good

i finished Totw RM1 and i like the story.

so for RM2 to be port in the NA and EU is high

cheers cheers

i hope it'll be very soon though geek
Back to top Go down
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:20 am

Who doesn`t hope that? xD
Back to top Go down
kapet

kapet

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:25 pm

fayt023 wrote:
yeah ! many people are saying that the probability of English release of this game is high

even though i havent played it yet

many people were saying that the story is good

i finished Totw RM1 and i like the story.

so for RM2 to be port in the NA and EU is high

cheers cheers

i hope it'll be very soon though geek

i have played it in jap version ( dunno how^^) and the fights are much faster than the fights in RM1.

and by the way i see in gamefaqs ( my personal favorite games website) there isnt a date for the release of RM2, and in my opinion, it sucks. i want to play it so bad, i want to try the dualsword job class.
Back to top Go down
Amirkopf

Amirkopf

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:18 am

Who doesn`t want that? xD
Everyone wants, but yeah, nothing we really can do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]   Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of the World Radiant Mythology 2 [PSP]
Page 1 of 1